Field Player / Goalkeeper – Advanced Soccer Camp
at Athletes in Action, Xenia, Oh
July 17-20, 2022
For Residential or Commuters
We guarantee that our Advanced Soccer Camp will provide the following:
This is our MOST POPULAR CAMP! This soccer camp will provide an atmosphere where the two primary objectives are: Advanced Soccer Instruction and Having Fun. We want this camp to grow your child’s passion for soccer. The Elite Soccer Camp is open to boys and girls, grades 3rd-10th. Players may stay the night or they may commute.
Who: Boys and Girls Soccer Players Entering Grades 3rd-10th.
Staff: Elite Level College Coaches and Players
Fees: Only $525 per player for Overnight campers – $375 per player for Commuters – Payment Plan Options are available for all players!
Overnight Campers: Will stay just steps away from the fields on the campus of Athletes in Action in residence halls. Campers will receive meals in the Athletes in Action Dining Hall and campers will be supervised by Camp Staff throughout camp. The facilities are top notch and the meals are excellent.
- Position Specific Training – Improving the skills they use most
- Goalkeepers will have at least 4 hours of training every day.
- Fun and Safe Soccer Environment
- Professional Instruction – all instructors are college coaches, high school coaches, and college soccer players.
- Free Soccer shirt
- Personal Chef prepares all meals
- First Class / Air Conditioned Rooms
- Soccer Tennis/Volleyball area outside the Residence Halls
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE:
- Breakfast (for Residential campers)
- Field Session 1 – Individual Advanced Soccer Skills and Concepts.
- Field Session 2 – Team Related Advanced Soccer Skills and Concepts
- Field Session 3: Fun Team Games and Camper Games.