Field Player / Goalkeeper – Advanced Soccer Camp
at Athletes in Action, Xenia, Oh
July 16-19, 2023
For Residential or Commuters
We guarantee that our Advanced Soccer Camp will provide the following:
This is our MOST POPULAR CAMP! This soccer camp will provide an atmosphere where the two primary objectives are: Advanced Soccer Instruction and Having Fun. We want this camp to grow your child’s passion for soccer. The Elite Soccer Camp is open to boys and girls, grades 3rd-12th. Players may stay the night or they may commute.
Who: Boys and Girls Soccer Players Entering Grades 3rd-12th.
Staff: Elite Level College Coaches and Players
Fees: PAYMENT PLANS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THIS YEAR.
Overnight Campers: Three payments of $185, or two payments of $275, or one payment of $545.
Commuter Campers: – Three payments of $130, or two payments of $190, or one payment $375.
Overnight Campers: Will stay just steps away from the fields on the campus of Athletes in Action in residence halls. All campers will be supervised in the residence hall and dining hall by the coaching staff and other chaperones. Campers will receive meals in the Athletes in Action Dining Hall and campers will be supervised by Camp Staff throughout camp. The facilities are top notch and the meals are excellent.
Commuters: Will arrive to the field each day for the first field session and will then be monitored by the coaching staff for meals and free time and will be picked up at the end of the last field session of the day.
- Position Specific Training – Improving the skills they use most
- Goalkeepers will have at least 4 hours of training every day.
- Fun and Safe Soccer Environment
- Professional Instruction – all instructors are college coaches, high school coaches, and college soccer players.
- Free Soccer shirt
- Personal Chef prepares all meals
- First Class / Air Conditioned Rooms
- Soccer Tennis/Volleyball area outside the Residence Halls for Free Time
- Movie and Pizza Night!
All Campers will receive more information: Schedule, Check In Information, and More 7-10 days before the start of camp. Thank you!
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE:
- Breakfast (for Residential campers)
- Field Session 1 – Individual Advanced Soccer Skills and Concepts / Goalkeeper Training
- Lunch (All Campers)
- Field Session 2 – Team Related Advanced Soccer Skills and Concepts / Goalkeeper Training
- Dinner (All Campers)
- Field Session 3: Fun Team Games and Camper Games.