Field Player / Goalkeeper – Advanced Soccer Camp
at Athletes in Action, Xenia, Oh
July 18-21, 2021
For Residential or Commuters
We guarantee that our Advanced Soccer Camp will provide the following:
This camp will provide an atmosphere where the two primary objectives are: Advanced Soccer Instruction and Having Fun. We want this camp to grow your child’s passion for soccer. The Elite Soccer Events camp is open to boys and girls, ages 7-18!
Who: Boys and Girls Soccer Players Ages 7-18.
When: July 18-21 at Athletes in Action, Xenia Ohio
Staff: Elite Level College Coaches and Players
Fees: Only $495 per player for Overnight campers – $150 off for Commuters
Overnight Campers: Will stay just steps away from the fields on the campus of Athletes in Action in residence halls. Campers will receive meals in the Athletes in Action Dining Hall and campers will be supervised by Camp Staff throughout camp.
- Position Specific Training – Improving the skills they use most
- Goalkeepers will have at least 4 hours of training every day.
- Fun and Safe Soccer Environment
- Professional Instruction – all instructors are college coaches, high school coaches, and college soccer players.
- Free Soccer shirt
- First Class fields and facilities
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE:
- Breakfast (for Residential campers)
- Field Session 1 – Individual Advanced Soccer Skills and Concepts.
- Field Session 2 – Team Related Advanced Soccer Skills and Concepts
- Field Session 3: Fun Team Games and Camper Games.